January 5, 2008

Christmas 2007





December 25, 2007


I've been in this hobby for 9 years now, but this year I met/made some amazing friends. They were all so wonderful to me, giving me great gifts. Let me start with the lamb, my first nf lamb, given to me by Odd, then there is Lil' Bad Wolf (something I thought I would never own) given to me by BuggerPez, Metro Lion from Amy (PezCM1575), Gabe and Clare including a great Christmas Card made by Gabe, Candy Shooter and Peppermint Box from Ryan (ltjpez2006) and the Space Shooter and Dog Treat Dispenser came from my Secret Santa, I have no idea who he/she is yet, but when I find out I'll post it here. I know I received much more than I deserved, but I thank each and every one of you. These dispensers will always be very special to me.

No comments: